SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

Thanks Jesse!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Thanks Jesse! Reply with quote

Way cool: a listener by the name of Jesse Luscious has donated a bunch of music- thanks Jesse! If the name rings a bell - well, he's been in Blatz, The Gr'ups, and The Criminals and is currently a member of The Frisk. It's a honor to have you listening, Jesse.

The new stuff is going to take some time to get ripped and uploaded into SoGS, but I've done a first batch with: check out some advance tunes from Frisk's upcoming album, some old Criminals, some new Pansy Division, and some Fleshies. I haven't had a chance yet for in depth listening, but some early standouts: Small Town Myopia, Stopgap Ending, and Rosa.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt know we could send u music. i have some rare op ivy stuff and a lot of pinhead gunpowder junk i could send.
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify and prevent any potential misunderstanding - Jesse was gracious to donate CDs (shrinkwrapped, no less, except for the advance tracks, which were cdr).

I don't know if this is what you had in mind - if so, by all means. But, if you were thinking mp3s and such, then thanks, but I'll have to respectfully decline.

-Harry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: