D4 = Putting the "F" Back in "Art" by Dillinger Four
Request this song
Rated ( 2.5 on 2 votes)
Forgive me For a second I thought we were eye to eye My mistake I shouldn't have faked it And now it's cheers to a waste of time I don't remember asking your permission To have my own goddamn opinion And if this is how it goes At all of your shows Please point me to the exit What a circus of clowns we are Politicians could learn some tricks here It's hard to see past all the stars Please point me to the beer This routines back on the rise Drop a name and cut it down to size Check out my new dance I call it the walk away Since when did drinking at the bar Feel like a meeting of the board Like charlatans patting each other's back In a tag-team sales attack Please let me know When they all go Until then I'll be practicing The walk away
Dillinger Four Releases
Release with solid bullets feature D4 = Putting the "F" Back in "Art"
- Civil War
- Dillinger Four/Pinhead Gunpowder Split 7"
- Hopeless' 50th Release
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Too
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Vol. 3
- Midwestern Songs Of The Americas
- More Songs About Girlfriends And Bubblegum
- No Slow... All Go!
- Plea For Peace - Take Action Volume 2
- Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2
- Short Music For Short People
- Situationist Comedy
- Take Action!
- This Shit Is Genius
- Versus God