Thanks For Nothing by Dillinger Four
Request this song
Rated ( 3.2 on 5 votes)
So what ya gonna do when someone waves a battle flag? Untie your hands or crawl into a body bag? What do you do when you hear the call, You're standing with your back against the wall. I'd like to think I'd never raise a fist But I ain't never been put to the test And I can blame the patriot for being blindly led, But do we live the violence or the violence we've inherited Blackened and blue you watch another turn the screw Going on and on and on I know it's dumb, when I was seventeen I thought about my place in history And was there anything worth fighting for And would I ever have to live through war. And I won't blame the rebel for removing his own chains. And I think a time may come when I may just have to do the same.
Dillinger Four Releases
Release with solid bullets feature Thanks For Nothing
- Civil War
- Dillinger Four/Pinhead Gunpowder Split 7"
- Hopeless' 50th Release
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Too
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Vol. 3
- Midwestern Songs Of The Americas
- More Songs About Girlfriends And Bubblegum
- No Slow... All Go!
- Plea For Peace - Take Action Volume 2
- Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2
- Short Music For Short People
- Situationist Comedy
- Take Action!
- This Shit Is Genius
- Versus God