#51 Dick Butkus by Dillinger Four
Request this song
Rated ( 3.2 on 4 votes)
Mother said I can't listen to Radio Havana And I read with a flashlight late that night On these north side streets try to avoiding the lights Try avoiding any type of political fight So alone are all these "new deal" homes It can't only matter what you know But how you let your anger show Harold Washington in a garter belt and stockings Father wasn't picking sides But dog-eared pages gave clues to the thoughts inside The black sheep prince bowed for the crown today Tried keeping things quiet, tried keeping things still Tried keeping his conscience from an honest chill Can tradition settle in like rust? The record knows so let it shows That desperate is as clever does Harry carry making sick off Clark St. Welcome to my 588-2300 empire
Dillinger Four Releases
Release with solid bullets feature #51 Dick Butkus
- Civil War
- Dillinger Four/Pinhead Gunpowder Split 7"
- Hopeless' 50th Release
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Too
- Hopelessly Devoted To You Vol. 3
- Midwestern Songs Of The Americas
- More Songs About Girlfriends And Bubblegum
- No Slow... All Go!
- Plea For Peace - Take Action Volume 2
- Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2
- Short Music For Short People
- Situationist Comedy
- Take Action!
- This Shit Is Genius
- Versus God