SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

The Frisk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leftover Records

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: The Frisk Reply with quote

Ok, I just got an Adeline sampler from Adeline Records today, and I must say, The Frisk are one of the best bands I've listened to in a while. They are on a compilation that I have coming out soon, but I forgot how extremely awesome they are. Keep up the good work Jesse!

Also, I just bought "Cheaper Than The Beer" at a record store the other day. I already have the cd, but that's besides the point. I love that record. Best 3.50 I've spent in a long time!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: More Frisky Business.. Reply with quote

Hey, I just put together this e-bay store. There's a bunch of Gr'ups and Criminals stuff there, plus bits and pieces as they come in/go out. Maybe Frisk stuff at some point, who knows? Maybe Frisk shirts...

http://stores.ebay.com/Jesse-Luscious-Presents-Punk-n-More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: