SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

To the 2 listeners tonight April 22nd 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parsnips R RockNRoll!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: To the 2 listeners tonight April 22nd 2004 Reply with quote

Hello people, welcome aboard!!! Let us all know where you from and what you think of South of Gilman St. and whole scene. Darlington, England here diggin' Strawberry Story, Tallulah Gosh, Heavenly, Dead Kennedy's, Fugazi, Marine Research, Shonen Knife, Tsunami, Velocity Girl, Snuff..............uncle Tom Cobbley & all (except Steps!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: South of Gilman Reply with quote

Oi Oi, just stumbled across the site yesterday, still listening, it's really bloody good. Mainly listening to old favs that I haven't heard for a while: pinhead gunpowder, the queers, MTX, groovie ghoulies, squirtgun, nofx, rancid, one man army, screeching weasel, OP IVY etc. etc. etc.
Oh I'm from London England by the way.
J
gdsweetchildren

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to Ann beretta, The Mopes, Pinhead Gunpowder, Isocracy, Operation Ivy and alot more lately. This site is really good, I love the gilman street punk scene.

I'm fom the Netherlands by the way...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: