SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

Corrupted Morals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punkisfun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Corrupted Morals Reply with quote

Hey, not to be picky, but CM has much more than what you have on thier site. They realeased 2 full length albums, titled Chet And Cheese It
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I don't think the database will ever be complete - there's too much stuff. For the most part, what you see in the database is stuff that I actually have tunes from, because those had to be input as I added songs.

For some bands, particularly those I like alot, I've gone and added more complete information as warranted, but it's a lot of work for one guy to do.

If you have additional info about any albums and such, by all means forward it to me and I'll see about adding it to the database.

-Harry
Punkisfun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Corrupted Morals Reply with quote

Yeah I found a site with a bunch of info on corrupted morals. you should find about 8 mp3s , a video, and a bunch of lyrics. Ps. How did you come across a demo of them? That has to be rare. PPs- could you please put they lyrics up for the song Where Is He?. The tune is stuck in my head and I want to sing along with it. The site is:http://www.geocities.com/corruptedmorals_chet/main.html
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Corrupted Morals Reply with quote

Punkisfun wrote:
Yeah I found a site with a bunch of info on corrupted morals. you should find about 8 mp3s , a video, and a bunch of lyrics.
The site is:http://www.geocities.com/corruptedmorals_chet/main.html

Thanks for the URL. You can always submit this kind of information to the band pages by using the "Add info" link. Same goes for song lyrics if you come across any.

I'll look into getting lyrics for Where is he? up soon - the vinyl is in storage at my parent's so perhaps this weekend.

-Harry
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I finally got around to posting the lyrics for Where is he?, as well as the rest of the songs on the Turn It Around compliation.

I also scanned the whole shebang, check it out here: http://gilman.duckpond.net/flyers/TurnItAround.

Enjoy!

-Harry
Isocracy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o man thanks so much for gettin the lyrics for where is he and all the stuff from the MRR turn it around. Now I can annoy my classmates by singing where is he constantly throughout school. Laughing
Mike Wilson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: corrupted morals.. Reply with quote

actually... Corrupted Morals only had one full length, Cheez It. and 2 7"s: Chet and Think About It. but Think About It was just an incomplete version of the Think About It demo tape CM put out. they were on a number of compilations as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: