SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

Op. Ivy Live Video!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zretrareo27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Op. Ivy Live Video! Reply with quote

Supposedly this video in the link shows the first show Op. Ivy played at Gilman. =) Yay!
http://www.buzznet.com/tags/live_music/journals/1583111/happy-21st-anniversery-gilman-street

Theres 2 parts. Awesome. =) Enjoy!
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cool, thanks for the link. I slurped them down, will have to watch in full sometime.

Browsing around, I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5bhTt69H-0. Very cool! I have to admire them for doing such a fun thing for their fans.
zretrareo27

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lul, actually they cover operation ivy's "knowledge" at almost every concert, and allow kids to come up on stage to play. I've seen them twice, they did it both times. Pretty much amazing. I was so freakin' close to getting picked for bass.. (I am a pretty good bassist hehe) but the dude about 4 people infront of me got up there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: