SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

Does anyone has recordings of crummy musicians?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Does anyone has recordings of crummy musicians? Reply with quote

I've been looking for some material about Crummy Musicians, and I haven't found found anything. I would really help to get some songs from them... I find their music totally original even thought i've only heard one song of them. Thanks, and please help me!
loserlist69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone has recordings of crummy musicians? Reply with quote

G2 wrote:
I've been looking for some material about Crummy Musicians, and I haven't found found anything. I would really help to get some songs from them... I find their music totally original even thought i've only heard one song of them. Thanks, and please help me!

I have Crummy Musicians demo tape and some rehearsal tapes of them. Email me at [email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
brischwitz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might need to hear them too man. woiuld you mind if i email u?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> Bands, Songs, and Albums All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: