SoGS

MemberlistMemberlist    

Benicia...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Benicia... Reply with quote

First, please read this next part carefully:

I am only providing this as a one time thing. The nature of this tape is such that I genuinely believe that Paul Curran (who made it and distributed it through this "label") wouldn't have minded sharing this stuff. I do not plan on sharing any other music in my collection, so please do not ask

Anyway, here are the songs that I digitized from the comp. Note, not all songs were digitized when I did this (some I had as a studio version, on CD, etc) and I left out the in-between stuff (answer machine messages, Paul doing cheezy voice promos, etc). Anyway, this is what I have. Note, it's subject to go away without notice! And please, to not direct/link others here. The intent is not for widespread distribution, I just wanted to share this nifty rarity with the listeners to the stream.

Crimpshrine-Going_Home.mp3

Delightful_Little_Nothings-Freesong.mp3

Joybus-Always.mp3

Joybus-Cold.mp3

Monsula-Have_Fun.mp3

Monsula-Mikes_Punk_Rock_Song.mp3

Skinflutes-Is_It_Dead.mp3

Tally_Hoe-Psych.mp3

Tally_Hoe-Ten_Feet_Tall.mp3

Enjoy!
Kribbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! I agree with what you've said and won't send people over here Smile And actually, my bro is Bill S. who was in Skinflutes and Monsula (after Paul) and I am sure he wouldn't mind either.

http://www.kribbit.com
http://www.theinfluents.tv
gleach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Benecia Reply with quote

Paul gave me a copy of this tape while he was on tour with the Ne'er do Wells. I lost it years ago, but his introductions and random talking between songs was hilarious.

If I recall correctly, there was a great answering machine message on there towards the end. Man, I miss that tape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    South of Gilman St. Forum Index -> SoGS Site & Stream All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: